All of Global Water's electronic sensors seamlessly interface to the EZ100 Sensor Display, which can be used for both portable and permanent installations. Global Water's EZ Display features a large LCD readout that can be configured to display 4-20mA electronic sensor output values in any engineering units. The portable display is housed in a rugged, weatherproof enclosure that can be either hand held or wall mounted.
- Seamless interface with 4-20mA electronic sensors
- Large LCD readout can display sensor output in any engineering units
- Can be used for both portable and permanent installations
- Rugged, weatherproof enclosure
The Global EZ Display comes with two installation options:
- Battery powered for portable hand-held or stationary applications (when no power is available). In this mode, the display stays on for as long as the display button is pushed.
- External 18VDC power for continuous monitoring applications. In this mode, the display is on permanently and the 4-20 mA signal can be used to interface with process control systems or dataloggers.
|Portable Sensor Display Specifications|
|Output Range:||+1900 Engineering Units|
|Input Range:||4-20 mA|
|Accuracy:||+0.05% of full scale|
|Warm Up Time:||1 minute|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to +60°C|
|Size of Enclosure:||4 ¾" L x3 1/8" W x2 1/8" D|
Portable Sensor Display Options
EZ100 EZ Portable Sensor Display (PN# GA0000 or GB0000)
Please specify power option (DC/AC) and any sensor installation when ordering.