The digital HandyLab 600 concentrates on the pH measurement as a one-channel device, whereas the HandyLab 680 allows you to measure any two parameters simultaneously; pH, ORP, conductivity or oxygen.
IDS stands for "intelligent, digital sensors" and means that the analog measuring signal is converted into a digital measuring value in the sensor. This protects the signal from external interferences, such as moisture, electro-magnetic fields or pulses. The higher measuring accuracy raises confidence in your readings to a whole new level. IDS sensors send their type designation and serial number, i.e. they identify themselves to the meter automatically. This information is always part of the documentation. Calibration values are stored in the IDS sensor and transferred to the measuring device avoiding unnecessary recalibration as would be needed for traditional analog devices.
- AutoRead function - Autoread provides a stabile, precise measuring value.
- CMC (Continuous Measurement Control) - Vsualizes whether the measuring value is within the calibration range.
- QSC (Quality Sensor Control) - Informs about the actual condition of the electrode and therefore increases operation safety.
- IDS Technology - the secure allocation of the calibration data to the sensor eliminates any uncertainty about the date and results of its last calibration. This saves time and money while assuring the highest confidence in your measurements.
- Traceability of the measuring values - By the digital and automatic capture of all sensor data.
- User administration - Can be activated to allow tiered access and capabilities ensuring security and confidence of your data.
- Transmission of all data in *.csv format - Via USB interface to the PC or the USB memory stick, or, as an alternative, formatted transfer to Excel by means of MultiLabImporter (included in the delivery).
What is the meaning of 'MKII'? 'MKII' (Mark Two) means second generation and refers to being the second generation of the successful HandyLab series.
|IDS (Intelligent Digital Sensor)||X||X|
|1-to5-point calibration with 22 pre-stored buffer sets||X||X||X|
|QSC intelligent sensor evaluation||X||X|
|Backlit B/W graphical display||X||X||X|
|Backlit colored graphical display||X|
|Battery (type AA)||X||X||X|
|Rechargeable AA from included power supply||X||X||X|
|Watertight housing and keypad
(built of one piece of silicone mat)