Measure pH, ORP, and ion activity with the TruLab 1320 dual channel instrument by choosing from our wide selection of electrodes.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
Measure pH, mV (ORP), ISE and temperature accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH 1320 or 1320P with built-in printer. The TruLab pH/ISE 1320 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
The 1320 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1320P.
- Simultaneous dual measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE and temperature (2-channel benchtop meter)
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP), ISE and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 point calibration for ISE, also non- linear
- BNC connection for pH, mV and ISEs; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP, ISE and temperature probes
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
- pH, mV (ORP/Redox)
- ISEs: Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, Sodium
The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
An adjustable timer indicates when to perform the next calibration routine, improving measurement accuracy.
|Certifications||CE, IP43, electrical protective class III, cETLus|
|Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Equipment used with||TruLab analog pH/mV/ISE/temp probes|
|Graphic Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Measurement Method / Channels||2 Channel|
|Measurement Range||Ranges Resolutions Accuracy (+1 digit) pH -2.0 to 20.0; -2.00 to 20.00; -2.000 to 19.999 0.1; 0.01; 0.001 ±0.1; ±0.01; ±0.005 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C; within a range of ±2 pH of the calibration point) mV -1200 to 1200.0; -2500 to 2500 0.1; 1.0 ±0.3; ±1.0 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C) ISE (mg/l, mg/kg, mmol/l, ppm, %) (µmol/l) 0.000 to 9.999; 10.00 to 99.99; 100.0 to 999.9; 1000 to 999999 0.000 to 9.999; 10.00 to 99.99; 100.0 to 999.9; 1000 to 9999 0.001; 0.01; 0.1; 1 Temperature -5 to 105°C (23.0 to 221°F) 0.1 ±0.1|
|Memory||5,000 data sets auto logging, 500 data sets manual logging|
|Operating pH Range||-2.00 to 20.00, -2.0 to 20.0, -2.000 to 19.999|
|Operating Temperature||23.0 to 221°F, -5 to 105°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP (mV), Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, Sodium, Temperature|
|Power||4 alkaline AA batteries fully charged or included universal power supply, approximately 150 hours with illumination or 1000 without|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 65°C, -13 to 149°F|
|Unit of Measure||ISE Measurements: Blank value correction, increment methods: Known addition (single), Known subtraction, Sample addition, Sample subtraction, Known addition (double)|