SeaGuard CTD Recorders may be used as a multi-parameter instrument in the sea and in freshwater and feature a modular plug-and-play architecture.
SEAGUARD® Products are based on modern technology and are the basic modules of our underwater observatory.
SEAGUARD® CTD Advantages:
- Large storage capacity on SD card
- Selectable interval from 2 seconds to 2 hours
- Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Low current drain
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software included
- Real-Time XML Output included in high power version
- Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
- Windows CE based datalogger with color touch panel for local configuration
Standard sensors included with SeaGuard CTD include:
- Conductivity Sensor 4319B
- Pressure Sensor 4117
For temperature there are 3 options:
- Temperature from 4319/4117: Accuracy +/-0.1°C, response time <10s.
- Temperature Sensor 4060: Accuracy +/-0.03°C, response time <2s.
- Special calibrated 4060: Accuracy +/-0.01°C, response time <2s.
Three platforms are available:
- SeaGuard CTD SW - for depths down to 300m
- SeaGuard CTD IW - for depths down to 2000m
- SeaGuard CTD DW - for depths down to 6000m
Each platform may be equipped with optional smart sensors either on the top-end plate or via cable away from the recorder Different mooring and battery solutions are also available.
|Top-end Plate||Multiparameter platform|
|Recording system||Data Storage on SD card|
|Storage capacity||≤ 2GB|
|Battery Options||1 or 2 batteries inside the instrument
Alkaline 3988 or Lithium 3908
|Alkaline 3988||9V, 15Ah (nominal 12.5Ah; 20W down to 6V at 4°C)|
|Lithium 3908||7V, 35Ah|
|Supply voltage||6 to 14VDdc|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to +40°C (23 to 104°F)|