With MJK cabled sensors, it is easy to position the transmitter with the display, where it can be useful, and the large display allows viewing from a distance. Tne one-step measurement start-up procedure is easy to follow and easy to modify the set-up of all functions, controls and signal management features.
Shuttle® Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
With MJK cabled sensors, it is easy to position the transmitter with the display, where it can be useful, and the large display allows viewing from a distance. Shuttle has a one-step measurement start-up procedure. that is easy to follow and easy to modify the set-up of all functions, controls and signal management features.
The advanced on board software ensures accurate and reliable operation even in difficult applications.
Use the Shuttle® Ultrasonic Level Transmitter for level measuring in tanks, wells, containerss, weirs, flumes, canals, etc.
Shuttle® is an advanced microprocessor based ultrasonic level meter with an intelligent, precise measuring system utilizing the latest hardware and software technology.
Shuttle® provides simple and logical operation, using advanced technology resulting in a high quality product at a competive price.
MJK’s Shuttle® measures, displays, transmits and controls levels for about the same price as the competitors’ stripped-down transmitters, plus you get the high quality product you expect from MJK.
Advantages using Shuttle®
- Sensors with 3°, 6° and 7° ultrasonic sound beam angle
- Simple, logical operation
- 0.1 to 25 m measuring range
- Broad range of sensors
- Automatic start-up
- Learning function
Nothing is left out
- Ultrasonic measuring system with 4 types of sensors measuring ranges providing measuring ranges from 10 cm to 25 metres
- Learning-function allows the Shuttle® Level Transmitter to learn how the tank is arranged with piping, pumps and other items that might disturb the measurement. The system also ignores turbulence and electrical interference, so even a slow moving mixer can pass through the ultrasonic beam without any influence on the measurement
- 2 output relays for level / system alarm or pump control
- 4 - 20 mA output with zero and span adjustment
- Indication of the strength of the echo signal with a bargraph
- Very narrow ultrasonic sound signal gives great signal strength and minimum sensitivity to foam and sludge on the surface of the liquid
- Easy to read LCD-display for both setup and indication. Actual level is indicated with both a bargraph and reading of millimetres, centimetres, metres, feet and inches. The digital readout can be chosen as either relative level or absolute level
- 10 - 30 V DC or 230 / 115 V AC supply
- FM approved sensors for explosion hazard areas
|201210||Shuttle® Level Transmitter without sensor, supply voltage 230 / 115 V AC or 10 - 30 V DC|
|201215||Shuttle® Level Transmitter, complete with Shuttle® Ultrasonic Sensor 200570|
|201225||Shuttle® Level Transmitter, complete with Shuttle® Ultrasonic Sensor 200632|
|201235||Shuttle® Level Transmitter, complete with Shuttle® Ultrasonic Sensor 200642|
|201240||Shuttle® Level Transmitter, complete with Shuttle® Ultrasonic Sensor 200660|