The special construction of the ProcessLine electrodes brings them very close to the optimum for liquid electrolyte electrodes with respect to their accuracy, stability, rapid response and long working life.
- Low-maintenance, i.e. no electrolyte topping up or installation of complicated pressure sequence control.
- Pinhole diaphragms, so reference electrode is not polluted or blocked.
- Duralid electrolyte with high KCl content and special properties stands for very long working life combined with rapid and stable measured values.
- Proven H membrane glass with very low alkali error and optimized spherical shape.
- Extended fields of application in media with extreme ionic strengths, strongly oxidizing properties, high base or acid content or even solvents.
This is why ProcessLine electrodes require very little maintenance and offer great potential savings, which makes them the first choice for the hardest process applications, particularly such as those found in the chemical industry.