TitroLine® 6000 has been discontinued. We recommend the SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 Titrator instead.
TitroLine® 6000 is with its spectrum of benefits the ideal entry into the potentiometric titration and the perfect choice for applications in the field of food, water/waste water and environmental analysis. Thanks to the high-resolution and precise pH/mV and "dead-stop" measuring interface is it possible to determine a wide range of parameters.
Features of the TitroLine® 6000
- High resolution pH/mV measuring interface and measuring input for temperature measurement
- Measuring interface for polarisable electrodes ("dead-stop")
- Available standard methods such as FOS/TAC, alkalinity, total acidity in soft drinks
- Linear and dynamic titration to equivalence point
- Titrations to pH, mV and μA end point
- Manual titrations and dosing tasks are also practicable