With an easily scalable solution, the 2020 XT allows for the connection of up to 20 sensors. This modular plug-and-play system allows you to monitor the water quality in your wastewater system continuously and accurately.
The IQ SensorNet 2020 XT is a modular water quality system for a complete sensor network ideal for various installation needs. The modular system can accept additional sensors easily at any time. This is a powerful system to continuously measure water quality parameters anywhere in a facility for process control.
Immediate benefits include better network visibility and management, early detection of network failures, improved compliance with regulatory targets and cost savings (energy, pump/blower maintenance, labor).
The system is capable of measuring:
- Dissolved oxygen (optical or electrochemical)
- Turbidity - ultrasonic cleaning
- TSS (total suspended solids) - ultrasonic cleaning
- COD (chemical oxygen demand) - ultrasonic cleaning
- TOC (total organic carbon) - ultrasonic cleaning
- DOC (dissolved organic carbon share of TOC) - ultrasonic cleaning
- SAC (spectral absorption coefficient) - ultrasonic cleaning
- BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) - ultrasonic cleaning
*Chloride can be seen in the menu on the terminal but only the last value. No real-time monitoring and control function when used on the NitraLyt or VARiON sensor as compensation for nitrate.
The entire system accommodates up to 20 sensors for the above listed parameters in any combination. Any sensor can also be changed out at any time without re-wiring if another parameter is needed. Simply change sensors (parameters) and start getting data for the new parameter.
The IQ SensorNet terminal has an easy-to-read digital display. The terminal can be kept at a fixed location or easily disconnected and added to a module for a simple mobile terminal solution. You just pull it off its location and move it to the new location without tools and within seconds.
The terminal features include:
- Centralized power supply along the entire network
- 2-wire cable provides power and data transfer
- Easily select relays and analog outputs
- Digital outputs also available with Profibus or Modbus
- Optional modem connection via analog or GSM modem
- Wireless connection via radio transmission
- Easily add measuring points along the network
- Multi-functional USB interface with fast data exchange (electronic-key function allows USB stick to function as a key)
- Programmable access permission
- LED status update
- If two terminals are used, the second one would take over automatically if the first one fails or loses power, etc.
The IQ SensorNet will provide continuous data and help improve process efficiency while saving money on energy costs, maintenance, and labor.
Building a system is easy: you will need a terminal(s), module(s), cable(s) and sensor(s). All you need to do is determine which parameters you want to measure and where. After that, the IQ SensorNet takes care of the work.
We offer you:
- 3-year warranty
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Lightning protection
- Modular expansion from 1 to 20 sensors; ability to extend network with up to 3 additional modules
- One 120V power supply
- Up to 48 output channels (mA/relays) are possible
- One cable for power AND communications
- Factory calibrated optical DO cap
- USB interface (can also be used as a security feature)
- System redundancy for backup control
|Certifications||CE, IP-66, ETL, cETL (conforms with relevant UL and Canadian standards), equivalent to NEMA 4X (not suitable for conduit connection)|
|Connectivity / Communications||Ethernet IP, radio transmission, LAN, MODBUS RTU, via modum, PROFIBUS, USB/RS232, MODBUS TCP/IP|
|Graphic Display||Graphic display, resolution 320 x 240 pixels visible area 114 x 86 mm (4.49 x 3.39 in), backlit|
|Integrated Lightning Protection||Yes|
|Memory||600 data sets, Data memory for up to 525|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 131 °F (-20 to 55 °C)|
|Power||Directly via the IQ SensorNet when coupled to an MIQ module.|
|Security / Password Protection / UserID||Programmable access permission|
|Smart Sensors / Ports||Yes|
|Storage Temperature||-13 to 149 °F (-25 to 65 °C)|
The City of Muncie Wastewater Treatment Plant - utilizing IQ Sensor Net