Looking for a cost effective way to deploy a water quality sonde? The YSI EMM25, Sonde Spar is designed to be a low cost option for short and long-term monitoring. It's simple to use design allows for rapid deployment for event monitoring and emergency response. The lightweight design allows for the system to be deployed by a single person; it can be deployed from a small boat or from shore. The integral deployment tube will accept any YSI EXO or 6-Series sonde or 3rd party device.
Available options for the EMM25 Sonde Spar include an amber, self-contained flashing beacon for deployments in navigable waters. Bluetooth connectivity for remote data access from a compatible Bluetooth enabled device.
- Low Cost option for short and long term monitoring
- Single person deployment
- Designed for rapid deployment
- Works with YSI EXO, 6-Series, and 3rd party devices
- Lockable well cap for secure deployments
- Central deployment tube for monitoring equipment makes for routine servicing simple, fast, and secure
- Standard configuration available with short lead times
- Ionomer foam hull survives impact, punctures, and vandalism
|Hull Material||4PFC Softlite® Ionomer foam body|
|Dimensions (OD x L)||10 in x 27 in|
|Mooring Attachment||Single-Point Galvanized 1/2-inch chain|
|Deployment Tube||Integral for any YSI Exo or 6-Series Sonde or 3rd party device|
|Min Water Depth||1.5 meters|