The EC300A handheld conductivity instrument is part of the EcoSense® family of products. The EC300A offers convenient conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, total dissolved solids, and temperature with a super-stable, four-electrode conductivity cell for true field applications.
The EcoSense ® EC30A pen-style instrument provides an ultimate feature set over similar competitive models. The EC30A features an easy-to-use interface, simple one-hand operation and low cost of ownership over the life of the product. The easy, user-replaceable electrode ensures the instrument is always ready for use.
The EC30A measures conductivity, TDS and temperature with the following features:
- IP-67 waterproof housing
- 1-year instrument warranty
- Automatic temperature compensation
- User-replaceable electrodes
- 1- or 2-point calibration
- Clear, easy-to-read display with on-screen instructions
- Selectable units of measure for conductivity, TDS and temp
- Selectable or auto-ranging for conductivity or TDS
- "Hold" feature locks readings on display
- >200 hour battery life; low battery indicator
- Last calibration GLP record
With a one-year instrument and electrode warranty, the EC30A will fit your needs for an easy-to-use conductivity, TDS and temperature instrument.
The EC30A is a reusable pen-style instrument. The electrode cap is easy to replace while keeping the instrument. No throw-away instrument here!
|Measurement Range||Conductivity-0.0 µS to 19.90 mS, with manual or auto ranging Temperature: 0.0 to 99.5 °C (32.0 to 212 °F)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50° C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Parameters Measured||Conductivity, Temperature|
|Unit of Measure||mS/cm Temperature- °C, °F, Conductivity- µS/cm|
|Warranty||1-year instrument, electrode|
|Waterproof||IP67 Waterproof Case|